Thursday, October 21, 2010

Liking Statuses on Facebook

This may just be me. Strike that, this probably is just me.

Raise your hand if you check it when someone likes your status.

Now, this may just be me assuming, but I am going to go out on a limb and assume that zero hands went up. Partly because no one really does, but mostly because you are sitting at a computer, and if you raised your hand that would just be weird.

Anyway, I hate it when people like my status on Facebook. With a passion.

Why, you ask?

Well, it's plain annoying. It's like, you log into Facebook and have 25,000,000,000 new noticfications, and 84.3258732 % of them are so-and-so liked this random status, and you don't know which status because it doesn't magically tell you. So you click on it. And then it turns out you really don't care about the status, and apparently they don't either because then they would have actually said something of substance rather than just clicking a word.

I mean, if you have nothing to say about something, then just read it and MOVE ON. That, or Facebook needs to stop updating when people like your status.

This was my rant of the day! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment