Thursday, February 24, 2011

The list of awesome people who follow me on twitter

So, in light of my increasing followers on Twitter (God knows why) I've decided I am going to keep tabs on my fluxuating follower count. Because I really don't know what else to blog about.
HERE WE GOOO!

1. Greyson Chance (honestly, I don't know why he's following me. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't follow him. It's kinda random)
2. Mike Posner (I tweeted the correct answer within the hour :) )
3. Nugget at Night (local radio host)
4. Nancy Holder (BEST AUTHOR EVER!)
5. James Maslow (hot Guy from Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon)
6. Ellen Degeneres (but really, she follows everyone pretty much)
7. Jordon McCoy (you are awesome if you actually know who this is)
8. Britney Spears (who pretty much follows everyone also)

I currantly have 86 followers, following 186.

You can follow me at @futurebroadcast! I can follow you, too, if you want!

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment